Protecting your personal data is important to us. According to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we are obligated to inform you why our practice collects, stores or forwards information.
This information should also answer your questions about your rights when it comes to data privacy.
1. RESPONSILITY FOR DATA PROCESSINGRadiologische Gemeinschaftspraxis
Dres. med. Amberger, Gajek, Jeibmann, Lieser, Müller
You can reach the authorised representative for data protection at:
Wolfgang Thewes (deputy representative for data protection)
2. PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSINGData is processed according to legal regulations to comply with the treatment agreement between you and your doctor and the obligations associated with that agreement.
For this purpose, we are handling your personal data, in particular your health information. This includes case histories, diagnoses, treatment recommendations and results that we or other doctors collect. Other doctors or psychotherapists under whom you have received treatment may also provide us with data for these purposes (e.g. in doctor's reports).
Collection of health data is necessary for your treatment. Careful treatment is not possible if the information required is not available.
3. RECIPIENTS OF YOUR DATAWe forward your personal information to a third party only if this is permitted by law or if you have given your consent.
Recipients of your personal data include primarily other doctors/psychotherapists, statutory health insurances associations, health insurances, health insurance medical service (MDK), chambers of physicians and private medical clearing centres.
Transfer of information is predominantly for billing services you have received, clarification of medical questions and other issues arising from your insurance relationship. In some cases, your data may be forwarded to other authorised recipients.
4. STORAGE OF YOUR DATAWe store your personal information only as long as this is necessary for implementing your treatment.
Legal provisions state that we are obligated to store these data for at least 10 years after your treatment is complete. According to other regulations, storage for a longer period is possible; for example, x-ray images may be stored for 30 years according to Paragraph 28 Sentence 3 of the X-ray Ordinance.
5. YOUR RIGHTSYou have the right to obtain information about personal data that affects you. You also have the right to request rectification of inaccurate data.
In addition, under certain conditions, you have the right to delete data, limit its processing or restrict its transferability.
Your data is processed in accordance with legal regulations. We require your consent only in exceptional cases. In such cases, you have the right to revoke your consent to future processing.
Moreover, you have the right to complain with the competent supervisory authority if you feel that your data has not been processed according to regulations.
The address for the competent supervisory authority for us is:
The state representative for data protection and freedom of information for Rhineland-Palatinate.
Prof. Dr. Dieter Kugelmann
Hintere Bleiche 34
6. LEGAL BASISThe legal basis for processing your data is Article 9 Paragraph 2 letter h) of the GDPR in conjunction with Paragraph 22 Section 1 No. 1 letter b) of the Federal Data Protection Act.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Your Practice Team
You can download the Declaration of consent to collect/transfer patient data here: